Loved or Snubbed: How a Mother's Care Can Make or Break Their College Student (Infographic)

I'm sending my first child off to full day Kindergarten this year and as much as I'm thrilled at the thought of being able to get more done during the day my heart still aches a little just knowing that he won't be home at lunch time any more and his sister is going to miss her favorite playmate.  I don't want to even think about what it will be like to send this kid to college!  I can only hope he chooses a school close to home!  I chose a college that was 4 hours from home.  It was close enough I was able to come home about once a month, but still far enough away that I appreciated every handwritten note or card I received from home in the mail.  I know very well how nice it is to receive anything that just lets you know someone is thinking about you. 

If you're a parent sending a kid off to college you may want to check out mygofer.com, an online shopping service where you can shop their "virtual aisles" for groceries, healthcare products and household necessities.  You can choose their grocery delivery service or have products sent to a favorite store for pick up.  mygofer.com provides a time-saving solution to ensuring that you have what you need when you need it.  And if your favorite college student is in need of something you can easily help them out too. 

Check out the infographic below for some fun facts about how college kids spend their time and money.

Campus Delivery
Disclosure:  I was compensated for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that's so hard. Thankfully Matilda is only 16 months LOL I have time to prepare- Thanks for stopping by my hop have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete