Review ~ Lazoo Children's Clothing


Lazoo is a brand of children's products that was inspired by a best-selling series of Japanese children's books.  The focus of the brand is to encourage children's creativity.  The company designs fun, colorful clothing and rain boots.  But you can also find gift ideas like plush dolls and activity books. 


Lazoo also has free apps available to download for your iPad.  You can find both the Squiggles! app and Let's Color! apps in the AppStore.  Squiggles is a fun drawing app for your kids.  When your child draws squiggles on the page they can watch their artwork transform and amaze as it moves and becomes something new.  They are able to save their favorite pictures and the app also allows you to share your pictures.  If I had an iPad I would be downloading this because I know my daughter would love it.  Plus did I mention it's FREE??  It's definitely worth checking out.




My daughter loves her Polo Dress from Lazoo and she loves modeling it.  Can you tell??  She likes the purple color, the colorful butterfly and that the bottom twirls. 


I like that the sizing of the dress was accurate.  A 3T fits her perfectly.  I also like that it's easy to take care of and machine washable, so this is a dress she could wear any time.  My daughter loves to wear dresses, but I'm usually concerned about them getting damaged and I don't have that concern with this dress.  It's made for play.

If you're looking for playful designs and cute gift ideas be sure to check out Lazoo.  You can also find Lazoo on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

Disclosure:I received a sample dress to review in exchange for this publication. No further compensation was received. All opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! Looks like she is loving it. I like that they offer free apps too. Free is always good, hehe. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check them out for my son :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute dress! My daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete