Why I Love Garage Sales


I'm so excited our warmer than usual Spring meant garage sale season kicked off a little earlier than usual for me.  I got out for the second time this morning and was thrilled with what I found.  I was able to get everything pictured above for $13.  This includes 4 pairs of shorts (Nike & Gap), 7 shirts (Polo, Gap, Children's Place, H&M brands), 2 jackets (Gap & Old Navy) plus 3 dresses (Gap and Tea Collection!).  And we picked up 2 pairs of shoes that will work for playing outside this summer.  I think I'm most excited about the Tea Collection dress and the Nike shorts because my daughter just started playing soccer and they're going to work great for it.

Do you love garage sales too? Have you found any great deals already this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment