Tropicana's Pefect Pick Sweepstakes & Florida Memories #TropFloridaOJ

Being from the Midwest there are many states I have traveled to numerous times Nebraska, Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois and Florida.  Yes, Florida is one of my most visited states.  Primarily because it is home to my favorite vacation destination.    I grew up taking annual family vacations and that included trips to Disney World.   On one special Disney vacation my parents booked a concierge room for us.  Benefits of a concierge room include turn down service every night with chocolates in seashells and access to a concierge lounge for snacks and drinks.  My favorite part of the experience was being able to snack on macadamia nuts and drink all of the fresh orange juice that I wanted. I will never forget it. 

My husband and I have been to Disney World five times together and we've been very fortunate to be able to take our kids to Disney several times too.  There are things I always look forward to when planning a Florida vacation:  spending time at the pool, the Tower of Terror plummet, meeting Mickey Mouse, Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Rolls and fresh Florida orange juice at breakfast.    Oh, how I love the breakfast buffets and the bottomless glasses of OJ!   Just thinking about it makes me wish I could start planning another Disney vacation soon, but sadly it's not in our future plans.  At least I will always have the memories!


You have a chance at creating your own Florida memories when you enter the Tropicana Perfect Pick Sweepstakes.  Ninety-nine people will  win a year supply of Tropicana orange juice!  The grand prize winner will receive a trip to Sarasota, Florida to visit an orange grove.   It is one of the groves that Tropicana uses in 22 different Florida counties.  Florida was the first state to grow oranges and that was almost 150 years before anyone else!  You may know that Tropicana Pure Premium is 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice, but did you know that Tropicana is the largest buyer of Florida fruit?  It purchases 11.6 billion oranges from Florida every year!   Many growers there sample oranges by cutting them into a cup shape, allowing for drinking juice directly from the fruit.  That is something I've never done, but if I won this trip you can bet I would try it!


Be sure to visit Tropicana on Facebook to learn more and enter the sweepstakes!



What do you look forward to most when planning a Florida or Disney vacation?  I'd love to read your comments!

Disclosure:  I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tropicana blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment