Test Products & Earn with Synovate Opinion Panel



You can join one of my favorite survey companies right now. I've been a member of Synovate for over 5 years. There are a lot of things I really like about it. First, Synovate is great because it will reward you with points for each survey even if you don't fully qualify for it. You can redeem your points for cash and they allow you to receive a check as soon as you've earned only $5. They have other reward options to, but it's nice to get cash from them since many other panels don't give you that option.

Synovate is also the survey panel I have received the most product tests from. In the past couple of years I have received free products to test including oatmeal, tissues, body lotion, diapers & wipes! And finally Synovate has monthly sweepstakes that all survey participants are entered in. I've never won one of these, but I have heard from someone that has. So it does happen. You can join Synovate Global Opinion Panel now by clicking on the banner above.

No comments:

Post a Comment