Reminder ~ Save for College with Upromise

UPromise

Are you signed up with Upromise yet? You can join Upromise to earn money towards college tuition. I've been a member of Upromise for over 6 years now. I signed up before my son was born. I do have the Upromise credit card and although I don't use it regularly when I do use it 1% of my purchases goes in my Upromise account. I also sometimes download the eCoupons that are available and put them on my Hy-Vee card. The main way I add money to my Upromise account is through shopping online. I usually compare Upromise to Ebates for which one will give me a higher percentage of cash back. If they're equal then I use Upromise. I have both of my kids Iowa 529 accounts linked up to my Upromise account and each quarter my Upromise earnings is added to their accounts. It's a really easy way to save. Any questions about it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment