Scan & Earn Rewards with National Consumer Panel



Nielsen Home Scan currently has openings for their Consumer Panel.  I  started with the Nielsen Home Scan panel earlier this year.  We scan our purchases each week then transmit the data weekly.  My kids love scanning the groceries and it really doesn't take long.  You earn points by transmitting your data and then you can redeem your points for various rewards.  I also earn points by completing various surveys. I've redeemed some of my points for a $25 iTunes gift card.

Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this homescan signup)
If interested you can apply for the Join the National Consumer Panel Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment