Product Review ~ ecoStore USA Baby Body Wash & Wool Wash


About ecoStore USA:  ecoStore was founded in New Zealand over 20 years ago.  The idea was to create a variety of plant and mineral based cleaning products without dangerous and toxic chemicals.  The company has grown very popular from people discovering how well the products worked.  ecoStore is now an international brand and the No Nasty Chemicals movement has reached the US. ecoStore's goal is to have products that are not only planet friendly, but also health friendly to the product's users.


ecoStore Products:  All of their product packaging displays the No Nasty Chemicals message.  Their products are 100% plant based and each product ingredients is fully listed on the product label.  Their product lines include:  Household, Bath & Body, Haircare, Baby and Pet.  Within each product line you'll find many products to meet your needs.

My Review:  I was able to select two products from ecoStore USA.  It was hard to select because of the wide variety of the products, but then I chose based solely on what I was in need of at the time ~ Baby Body Wash & Wool Wash. 
We still use baby body wash on my toddler daughter, so this was a great product for us to try.  It is a milder product than regular soap.  This is also an aramatherapy product with hints of lavender and geranium.  The first time we used it on my daughter she said "this smells good" and she was right.  It is great smelling and worked well on her skin.  There was no irritation and no abnormal dryness.  Plus she smelled great and I could feel good about using a product that free of chemicals, dyes and artificial perfumes.

The second product I tried was the Wool Wash.  I was in need of something for my delicates.  In fact, my bathing suit has been sitting in the bathroom and was on my to-do list.  (I know bathing suit season is long gone here in Iowa - don't judge me).   I like to hand wash my bathing suit and other delicates in the sink.  I like that the Wool Wash is a super concentrated product.  You only need a little bit for a sink full. The 17 fl. oz. bottle was last me a very long time.   I also like to see suds when I'm washing and there were plenty of them.  There was a scent to the wool wash, but it was light and not unpleasant.  I read a tip on the site that wool wash works great for cleaning kids' soft toys.  I hadn't thought about using it for that purpose, but now I will be trying it out.

I also liked that the packaging the products arrived in as well as the product packaging is all recyclable.  I may not be "green" in every aspect of my life, but recycling is one thing I have always felt very strongly about.

If you're looking for products you can feel good about using around your house and on yourself and family or if you just want to learn more about the No Nasty Chemicals Movement visit ecoStore USA .  You can also check out ecoStoreUSA on Facebook and follow ecoStoreUSA on Twitter.

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. No compensation was received.  All opinions are 100% mine.  View my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

  1. Stumbling from the hop! Would LOVE the stumble thumbs-up back! http://www.mamaluvsbooks.com/2011/12/hot-toys-for-holidays.html

    ReplyDelete