Holiday Gift Idea ~ KRE-O Transformers #HasbroKREOsets


Is anyone else in a bit of shock that Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow?  I only have one more week before I can no longer be in denial that the holidays are in fact already here.  Santa arrived at our local mall last weekend and I missed it.  I must not have been ready yet!   Two little ones in my house on the other hand are more than ready for the holidays!  They've had their toy catalogs open almost every day and been busy circling anything and everything that catches their eye.  My daughter loves all things girly while my son is really into things he can build and construct, take-apart and change.  One great gift idea for boys just like him are Hasbro's KRE-O Transformers.  He will love the builiding process and honestly it is something that will keep him busy for a long time.  Not that the fun is limited to just him.  For a 5 year-old I'm sure this will be a toy we can work on and play with together.  Here's a few other reasons Hasbro KRE-O Transformers make a great gift this holiday season:
  • You don't have to spend a lot for them.  The KRE-O sets start out as low as $7.99.  You should be able to find one that fits your holiday budget.
  • My 5 year old will enjoy these, but older kids will have fun with these sets as well.  Some of the sets are recommended for kids up to 14 years old.  I love that it's a toy that very possibly could get played with for a long time.
  • KRE-O brick sets can be used with other similar sets you may already have at home.  I love when you can build upon things you already have and get more use out of everthing!
Watching my kids play and have fun together is one way my sprits brighten.  To keep spirits bright during the holidays we do several things together as a family.  It starts with picking up a box at church to donate items for needy families in our area.  I'm excited this year that my son will be more able to help us select items and have an understanding of the importance of helping others in need.   We had an Elf visit use for the first time last year and we are very excited for his return.  He will arrive after Thanksgiving as we begin decorating for Christmas.  Another of our annual traditions takes place the first Friday night in December.  We visit a neighboring small town and join in their holiday open house and watch their night-time lighted parade.  If you have small towns nearby I recommend checking their chamber's calendar of events.  There may be many fun ways to celebrate the holidays awaiting you. 

I hope sharing some of our holiday traditions will inspire you to create your own for your family if you haven't already.  If you do have holiday traditions I would love for you to share them on this post.  I'm always looking for new fun ways to celebrate!

About Hasbro, Inc.Hasbro, Inc. is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY.

 Come see how Hasbro inspires play through their brands at http://www.hasbro.com.

You can
Enter to win one of over 1,000 KRE-O Construction Sets in the Great Brick Giveaway!

Follow @hasbronews on Twitter

Disclosure:  I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment