Betty Crocker FANfare Recipes #myblogspark

Is anyone watching the Emmy Awards tonight?  I plan on turning them on after our family movie night flick is done.  I haven't been very excited for Fall TV shows yet; I'm hoping this will put me in the mood.  Some of my favorites return this week including Community and The Office.

Betty Crocker has Fall TV shows on their mind too and they have created some fun new recipes inspired by favorite TV show genres.  You can check them all out at bettycrocker.com/fanfare.

Have I shared with you my love of sangria?  Betty Crocker has a recipe for Blood-Red Sangria cocktail to drink while watching your favorite vampire shows. 
Blood Red Sangria Cocktail
We love our popcorn in this house - we'll probably be having some with our movie tonight, but I like these You Be the Judge Popcorn Mix Recipes and I think we'll have have fun customizing our favorite mix on our next movie night.
Blood Red Sangria Cocktail
Check out all the recipes over at Betty Crocker FANfare then try them out while you're enjoying your favorite Fall shows!

Disclosure:  I was provided this information to share with you from My Blog Spark. 

1 comment:

  1. We love popcorn with movies....don't watch the award shows too much...Just hopping along.....follow back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/PargasJunkyard ....join our Wacky Weekend Hop too!

    ReplyDelete