Weekly Menu Plan ~ August 7-13

We did a really bad job of following our menu plan for last week, so we have some carry over this week.  Here is what my family is planning for meals:
  • Chicken Fajitas w/ chips, salsa & guacamole
  • Pioneer Woman's Butter Chicken (carry over from last week)
  • Grilled Hot Dogs
  • BLT's w/ guacamole (another carry over that I can't wait to try!)
We are planning on using our Living Social deal to Sam & Gabe's before it expires this week and the Iowa State Fair is starting!  That means a dinner of fried pickles, fry bread tacos and peppermint ice cream bars this week too! 

What's for dinner at your house this week?  Any plans to go to the State Fair?

If you need some more ideas check out the many blogs that participate in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Hiya I'm Ellie from A Little of This and a Little of That blog and I found you through the Wild Weekend Blog Hop. I'm now your newest follower. You have a really nice blog. If you get a minute please stop by my blog and follow back. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesoem blog! Found you via Super Stalker Sundays, am now your newest follower! http://devyn-iddm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete