Weekly Menu Plan ~ August 21-27

Jim made the best fry bread tacos last week.  I'll have to get that recipe posted for you.  He also made up some homemade mini-donuts and of course those were a huge hit.  I didn't snap a pic, so that just means he'll have to do it again soon!  It is a big week at our house.  My son is starting kindergarten and has a birthday on Tuesday.  We're doing our best today to catch up from a busy weekend and it included menu planning for the upcoming week:
  • Sunday - Breakfast for Dinner (eggs, hashbrowns, sausage & toast with our friend Andy's blue ribbon winning raspberry preserves)
  • Monday - BBQ Chicken Pizza
  • Tuesday - T's Birthday Pick - Chinese take-out (he loves crab rangoon!)
  • Wednesday - Pasta with goat cheese & garlic bread
  • Thursday - Dinner out (tent.) using Living Social deal at Cosi Cucina
  • Friday - Leftovers
  • Saturday - Swedish Meatballs (recipe to be posted!)
What's for dinner at your house this week?  If you need some more ideas check out the many blogs that participate in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. I am now following through GFC. I am new to blogging and I am excited about linking up with fellow bloggers! Follow me at http://materialgirlgreen.blogspot.com

    Your weekly menu postings are great!

    ReplyDelete