My Weekly Walgreens Trip ~ Spent $5.02

I had quite a few Register Rewards that were expiring today, so my goal this trip was to use those up!  I spent $5.02 out of pocket after using $13 in register rewards.  I also ended up back with $13 in register rewards to use on a future trip.  Here's what I picked up:

Bought:  Omega Smart Super Krill on sale for $10
Got:  $10 Register Rewards
Used:  Save $2/1 Omega Smart Super Krill Oil
Final Price:  FREE after Register Rewards plus $2 moneymaker!

Bought:  Pert Plus 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner on sale for $3.99
Got:  $3 Register Rewards
Used: $1/1 Pert Plus 3-in 1 or 2-in-1 product (8/14/11 SS Insert)
Final Price:  Free!

Bought:  2 - Skitimate Shave Creams $1.99 each with in-ad coupon
Used:  2 - Save $1.00/1 Skintimate Shave Cream
Final Price:  $0.99 each

Bought:  Lindsay Olives $0.99 with in-ad coupon

Bought:  3 - Kraft Macaroni & Cheese $0.69 each with in-ad coupon

Bought:  Aussie Mousse on sale for $3.00
Used:  Free Aussie Product coupon from Facebook offer (no longer available)
Final Price:   Free

Bought:  Mead Envelopes $0.69 with in-ad coupon

1 comment: