Save on Socializing with House Party


Are you signed up at House Party yet?  I was one of the many people that were chosen to host a Budweiser sponsored House Party over this past weekend.  Hosting the Budweiser party gave us a great reason to have people over and thanks to the sponsor we received the following in our house party package:  $30 rebate for Budweiser beer and $5 rebates for our guests, a $10 prepaid Visa card for Budweiser beer, a Budweiser platter, beach ball, apron, Budweiser BBQ sauce, frisbees and a few t-shirts.  They also sent koozies for all of our guests.  It made having a party affordable and fun .  My hubby had been wanting to have a party, so he was very excited when this opportunity came up.  Who can argue with free beer?

This was the second time I've hosted a House Party and I've only been signed up for maybe 6 months.  Many times I don't apply because the timeframe or window in which the party should be hosted doesn't fit into our schedule.  You can currently apply for a Norton Back to School House Party and a Thai Kitchen Deliciously Different BBQ House Party.  The freebies you and/or your guests will receive in your pack will always vary depending on the sponsor, but I've found it's a great way to score some goodies and socialize at the same time!  You can join House Party and apply to start hosting your own events.


Confessions of a Frugal Mind

8 comments:

  1. My husband would love this. Stop by to link up any tips you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled you, my post is http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-book-reviews-are-important.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to get picked for one of these, but will admit I haven't applied in a few months.

    Stumbled your post. Mine is http://www.daybydayinourworld.com/2011/07/movie-viewing-for-dreary-summer-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled here, my post is http://eytozee.blogspot.com/2011/06/recycled-notebook.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you that I haven't won one of these?! I'm so annoyed about it, that I stopped applying. All my friends were getting them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I just signed up!

    Stumbled you. My post is:
    http://keenlykristin.com/2011/07/book-review-a-pugs-tale-and-author-interview/

    Thanks for linking up!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stumbled! How fun would that be! I've signed up for a few, but I never been picked :(

    Here's my post: http://www.mamamommymom.com/2011/05/grilled-teriyaki-chicken-sandwiches.html

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com
    www.facebook.com/mamamommymom
    www.twitter.com/mamamommymom

    ReplyDelete