Fareway Deals July 12-18


Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through next Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad and visit Sara at Learning the Frugal Life for a full list with match-ups.

Dole Greener Selection, Classic Romain or Baby Spinach $0.99 (Price match at Hy-Vee and use Save $0.75 on any one Dole Blend)

Dole Celery $0.88

AE Yogurt $0.50

Shullsburg Family Pack String Cheese $4.99

Fareway Italian Sausage $2.39 lb. (with in-ad coupon)

Merico Cinnamon Rolls $1.69

Fareway Shredded Cheese 4 for $4 (with in-ad coupon)

Island Sun Mandarin Oranges 2 for $1

Knorr Pasta and Rice Sides $1

GM Honey Nut Cheerios $2.50 ($0.50 off Honey Nut Cheerios cereal)

Breyer's Ice Cream $3.48 (Save $0.75 off 1 Breyers Blasts ice cream)

Dr. Pepper, Sunkist and 7-Up 2 liter bottles $0.99

What's on your list this week?  Let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment