Weekly Menu Plan - June 19-25

We celebrated Father's Day at my in-laws today and had a yummy lunch of BBQ pork, pico de gallo and fresh fruit with dip for lunch.  Hope all the dads out there enjoyed their day!

We made Rhubarb Dream Dessert for the first time this season this weekend.  It is my second favorite way to eat rhubarb after strawberry-rhubarb pie.

Here is what my family is planning to have for meals this week:
We'll probably have leftovers once or twice during the week.  We are going out this weekend to Bombay Bicycle Club for my friend Frank's band Faded Pearl's CD release party and plan on using our Groupon for there too!

If you need some more ideas check out the many blogs that participate in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie



What's for dinner at your house this week?

5 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry. LOL.

    Thanks for participating in the Planet Weidknecht Sunday Hop! I hope you can come by next Sunday and join us again. ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY need to get on this menu planning thing. Our weeks are so unpredictable, it would be nice to have something decided ahead of time.

    Visiting from voiceboks!
    Gina
    www.totallyfullofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the Give It To Me Monday blog hop. I'm now following your blog. I hope you could follow me back.
    http://freedelicacies.blogspot.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you have the whole week planned out already. That's awesome! You coupon too, I guess, so this is stockpile stuff that didn't cost much at all, and your family is probably eating for a fraction of what they would ordinarily. Congrats!

    I'm visiting you from Voice Boks. Come see me over at www.couponsmakecentsnow.com sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the Give It To Me Monday blog hop. I'm now following your blog. I hope you could follow me back.
    http://www.girltechdivas.com

    ReplyDelete