Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Walgreens has truly become one of my favorite places to shop.  With all of the great deals you can get there from week to week it has become my primary store for my family's personal care items and over-the-counter medications.  One product I always keep on hand is ibuprofen and I love that Walgreens offers its own brand of it.   We get the Walgreens brand ibuprofen because we can regularly save at least 20% compared to the national brands of ibuprofen plus it works just as well.  I've been using Walgreens brand ibuprofen for many years now and I know that when I need  pain relief it will work quickly to relieve my symptoms.
Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are a great value.  They allow people to save money without sacrificing quality or having to worry about what's in the medicine they are taking. With all of the rising costs families face including the cost of health care, saving money on over-the-counter medications can really help stretch a family’s budget.   

Along with being a good value, Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products:
  • Are Walgreens pharmacist recommended.
  • Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands.
  • Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
You can learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products by visiting Walgreens.com.  While you are there you can check out the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

You know I love to win things and right now you can enter to win $50 Walgreens gift cards on several other blogs.  Be sure to check out their giveaways and enter to win!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment