Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shop It To Me Personal Shopping Service


It's been a while since I've shared this site - I look forward to these emails to help me find deals on my favorite brands.

As I've confessed before I like to shop online and I also have certain brands that I especially love to find deals on.  For myself it's Cole Haan shoes. For the kids I frequent Gap.  I've been signed up with Shop It To Me for a while now and set it up to receive weekly emails that let me know when and where my favorite brands are on sale online.   Shop It To Me is your own personal shopping service.  You enter in your favorite brands and sizes and they email you as often as you'd like with the deals they’ve found.

Once you've signed up for Shop It To Me you can invite your friends to join too.  With every 10 friends you refer you will receive a $10 gift card to a store of your choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment