My Weekly Walgreens Trip

It's hard to take pictures in this house without one or both of them wanting to be in it or grab the camera!

There aren't any fabulous deals at Walgreens this week in my opinion, but I had a $1 in register rewards that was expiring, so I had to make a trip today.  Here's what I picked up:

Bought:  2 Suave Body Washes at $2.00 each
Used: B1G1 Suave Body Wash or Lotion (5/22/11 RP insert -expires today)
Final Price:  $2.00 for 2

Bought:  2 Suave Professionals Hairsprays at $3.00 each
Used: 2- Try Me Free Suave Professionals Coupons
Got:  $3 in RR's for buying $10 in Suave Products
Final Price:  FREE

Bought: Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner on sale for $2.99
Used: $1.00 off any one Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner (no longer available)
Got: $1 RR
Final Price:  $0.99 after coupon & RR

Bought:  Pure Silk Shave Cream $0.99 with in-ad coupon

Bought:  4 Mandarin Oranges $0.50 each with in-ad coupon

Bought:  Revlon Nail Clipper $2.99
Used: Save $2.00 off Revlon Tools catalina coupon
Final Price:  $0.99

Bought:  2 Skinny Cow Candy @ 2 for $1.79
Used: B1G1 free Skinny Cow Candy catalina coupon
Final Price:  $0.99 for 2

I used $3 in Register Rewards on all of the above and spent $1.98 out of pocket.  I also got back $4 in Register Rewards!  Total Savings was $25.86!

1 comment:

  1. I Have To Learn How To Extreme Coupon . Wow how Great. www.CouponAnna.com

    ReplyDelete