My Target Trip - Spent $1.06

I made a quick trip to Target this morning to take advantage of a couple of the deals going on right now.  Here's what I got:

Bought:  3 - KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce @ $0.99 each on price decline
Used:  3 - Save $1.00/1 KC Masterpiece (5/15 SS insert)
Final Price: 3 for FREE plus $0.03 overage!

Bought:  1 - Ritz Crackerfuls $2.40
Used: Save $1.00/1 Ritz Crackerful Target Coupon
Used:  Save $0.75/1 Ritz Crackerful (no longer available)
Final Price:  $0.65

Bought: 2 - Skinny Cow Cups @ $1.22 each
Used:  2 - Save $1.00/1 Skinny Cow Product (no longer available)
Final Price: 2 for $0.44

I was happy to use my Skinny Cow coupons because they were expiring this week.  My Hy-Vee store now has these for about $1.49, so I was glad to get a better deal on them!  I saved 89% on this trip!

(Thanks Totally Target for sharing the BBQ sauce deal!)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! i never seem to get coupons for the things I actually shop for.

    ReplyDelete