Entertainment Book Swap

I can't believe it is almost July already.  Honestly I don't know where the last 6 months have gone.  Making the decision to stay at home was definitely a lifestyle change for me, but I didn't realize that the time would fly by just as fast or maybe even faster than before. 

When I was working, a coworker and I would bring in our Entertainment books and swap them for a day or two.  Since we get the books around November by this time of the year we have a pretty good idea of what coupons we will or won't be using.  There were always several places that I would always use out of her book and never use out of mine, so it made sense to take a look at the books and see if there were coupons we could trade eachother for.  I live on the far west side of the Des Moines area, so it would make sense for me to swap with someone on the East side of town.  There are always coupons that aren't going to get used in my book just because it's not convenient for me.


Do you have an Entertainment book?  Is it buried somewhere collecting dust?  The coupons expire November 1st, so now is a good time to refresh yourself with the book and make sure you're taking advantage of the deals available.  If you know someone else with a book suggest swapping books for a little while so that hopefully you can both save a little more!

7 comments:

  1. An entertainment book is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to check it! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to add.. I stumbled you, if you get a chance, please stumble http://www.darcyandbrian.com/?p=3417

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to Stumble! My post is http://www.mamamommymom.com/2011/06/red-white-and-you.html

    That's a great idea! There's always a buzz around here about the entertainment books every year, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about swapping books!

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swapping? I think that's a good idea...

    Stumbled here, my post is http://www.lifeascending.info/attract-success-through-qoutes/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Des Moines Coupon Book this year, but not an Entertainment book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea! My metro area is so large that there's no way we're going to use most of them.

    I stumbled you. My post is http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/06/stick-dog-wants-hamburger.html

    ReplyDelete