Free Paper at Staples This Week


I loved this deal and it looks like you can take advantage of this offer again since there is a new rebate number.  If you print a lot of coupons and deal vouchers like I do you will want to grab this deal!

Here is a great coupon that will help you get some FREE paper at Staples this week.  Be sure to print the coupon and take it with you when you go.  You'll find the Coupon under the Office Supplies category.

HP Multipurpose Paper, On Sale $5.99
Get a $4.99 Easy Rebate (Limit 2)

Print $1.00/1 HP Colorlok Technology
Final Price: FREE after ER

(Thanks Saving the Family Money!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back! I hope you have an amazing Sunday!

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Welcome Wednesday! I am now following you back! I hope to see you again this week for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete