Walgreens Deals This Week


Sorry this is so late - with being out of town this weekend I didn't make my trip to Walgreens until last night.  I wish I would have had the following coupon with me when I went.


Here are a few of my favorite Walgreens deals this week:

Children’s PediaCare Fever Reducer, Cold or Allergy Relief (4 oz) or Infant Drops (0.5 or 1 oz) – $5.00 off with in-ad coupon
Buy Infant Drops 0.5 oz — priced $6.29 at my store or
Buy Children's Cold Relief 4 oz - priced $7.49 at my store
Use: $5 in ad coupon
Use: Printable
Save $2.00/1 Pediasure Product
Final Price = Free or $0.49

Clairol Nice n' Easy Color Blend Foam on sale for $7.99
Get $1 in Register Rewards
Used my coupon to get this item for FREE from giveaway
Final Price = $1 money maker

Always Feminine Hygene Products $2.99
Get $2 in Register Rewards
Use: $1/1 Always Product, exp. 4-30-11 (P&G Everyday Savings Book)
Use: $1/1 Always Product, exp. 6-30-11 (P&G Everyday Savings Book)
Final price: FREE after coupons and RR’s


Kellogg’s Cereal and Pop Tarts $1.99
Use: Printable Kellogg's Coupons

Final price: As low as $1.49 for 2 after coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment