Free Subscription to Family Fun Magazine


I had previously posted this Plum District deal for a one-year Family Fun Magazine subscription for only $5.  Well the deal gets better - if you are new to Plum District and sign up through a referral email I send - you can get $5 in Plum Dollars to use toward your first purchase which would make this deal FREE for you!

If you would like this deal please send me an email at JulsB20@aol.com to request an invite to Plum District.  I'll send the invite ASAP. The only way to get the $5 credit is to sign up through the email I send you.  Once you sign up through the link in the email you'll have $5 Plum Dollars in your account that you can use toward the Family Fun Magazine Deal.

**Hurry - this offer ends Friday**

(Thanks to Nicole's Nickels for sharing this deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment