Sweepstakes of the Day

I have already confessed my love of sweepstakes to you on the blog, but I have to also confess that I enter sweepstakes every day.  The problem is once I won something I realized that it's possible to keep winning, so I keep entering.  I know some of you have liked some of the instant-win sweeps I've posted before so I've decided to create a new blog feature and share with you a different sweepstakes every day you can enter.  Most sweeps I'll feature you can enter daily so you can increase your chances of winning!

I'm going to start with one brought to you by Woman's Day Magazine.  The warm up we had here in Des Moines yesterday was just a tease and I'm still longing for warmer temps.  You can enter to win a six-day, five-night all-inclusive stay at Wyndham Sugar Bay, St. Thomas, which includes all-inclusive luxury accommodations, a $200 shopping credit, a $100 activities credit and a spa for two.  Head over HERE to enter.  I've won a sweeps from Woman's Day before, so it can happen!


If you win I want to hear about it!  Let me know what you think of this new feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment