Refer 15 Friends to itsThoughtful to Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card

Right now itsthoughtful.com is offering a $20 Amazon gift card for every 15 friends that you refer to the site for their Valentine's Day Gift Contest.  If you can get 15 friends to join by 11:59 pm on February 14th your gift card will be mailed by February 21st.  You will earn one $20 gift card for every 15 friends with a max of $400 in gift cards!

If you do sign up I would use your non primary email address although when I had signed up in the past I did not get much email from them other than a confirmation of joining.

Of course I would love it if you signed up using my referral link http://www.itsthoughtful.com/gift-contest/13613/ln/

Sign up HERE then share with you friends to try to earn your $20!

(Thanks Couponing to Disney!)

No comments:

Post a Comment